You Have Higher Nutritional Needs When You’re Pregnant
Motherhood starts the very moment you conceive your baby.
Your body will demand more nutrients when you’re pregnant, simply because there’s a child growing inside you. Remember, all the nutrients from what you eat and drink go to your baby as well.
Summary of Increased Nutritional Needs During Pregnancy and Lactation
The Many Benefits of Drinking Anmum
Anmum Materna is the key to a well-nourished pregnancy. It’s the maternal milk prescribed by doctors because it helps with proper brain and body development. Here are some of the vital nutrients that help provide nutritional needs and reduce common health risks during pregnancy:
With just 2 glasses a day, Anmum Materna can help you
meet 100% of your nutritional needs.
**Based on RENI 2014 for Pregnant Women
**Anmum must be taken with Iron supplements to fulfil 100% of daily requirement.
The Effects of Proper Maternal Nutrition
Getting the nutrition you need before and during pregnancy gives you and your baby the following benefits:
- Higher chances of a normal pregnancy leading to a normal delivery
- Lower chances of complications during pregnancy
- Lower incidence of premature deliveries
- Higher chances of successful breastfeeding
For The Child Inside You
- Normal growth and development – normal birth weight and length
- Lower chances of stillbirths, congenital malformations, and neonatal deaths
- Lower incidence of illness and stronger resistance to infection
Anmum Materna comes in different sizes and flavors.
Take your pick!