Nutrient Needs of Pregnant Women vs. Non-Pregnant Women
Did you know that pregnancy is a time when good nutrition is of critical importance to both the mother and the baby as the nutrients pass on from the mother to the baby?
Your nutritional needs increases as you journey from conception, to pregnancy, and lactation (breastfeeding).
Anmum and its Benefits
Did you know that Anmum Materna is key to a healthy pregnancy? It is the maternal milk most prescribed by doctors for your baby’s proper brain and body development. It supports your healthy pregnancy because it provides you with the key nutrients which help prevent common nutritional problems and health risks during pregnancy.
Enjoy two glasses of Anmum Materna daily. Follow these instructions to ensure that you get the nutrition you need.
Effects of Having Proper Maternal Nutrition
Getting the nutrition you need before and during pregnancy gives you and your baby the following benefits:
- For You
- Higher chances of a normal pregnancy leading to a normal delivery
- Lower chances of complications during pregnancy
- Lower incidence of premature deliveries
- Higher chances of a successful breastfeeding
- For Your Child
- Normal growth and development – normal birth weight and length
- Lower incidence of chances of stillbirths, congenital malformations, and neonatal deaths
- Lower incidence of illness and stronger resistance to infection
Do you want to read more frequently asked questions by your fellow moms? Click http://www.anmum.com.ph/ask-our-experts/faqs/. If in need of expert guidance, send us your questions at http://www.anmum.com.ph/ask-our-experts/
Start drinking Anmum Materna today and start your healthy pregnancy!